Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Medical Weed in the state of Florida: Two years ago the people of Florida spoke, and demanded medical marijuana in the state. Since then the state has done a lot to try to block it, and tie it up in research. Last night I saw the governor on the news, he says he's gonna push it through by the end of the week, because he's not gonna deal with the lawsuits if he doesn't.
So I'm glad the governor saw something. I'm sorry he's worried about lawsuits and not sick people.

The office sends me an e-mail with all of the information. I have to pay $300 for the first seven months. After that it's $250 for seven months. Keep in mind that is just to see the doctor. You still have to buy the weed from the dispensary. Your insurance cannot cover it because it is illegal in america to get weed with insurance.
The problem with this is that I have cancer. I am on disability. It's cheaper for me to keep smoking street weed, than get the medical stuff. So what's the point? I understand that is part of life. There are some things you want that you just can't afford to buy. But this is medical. Should it be dealt out of compassion or good old american greed. Don't know the answers, just a rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment